SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Support Small Businesses: Papershop Helsinki


In the midst of these slightly uncertain times, I wanted to start highlighting a few small businesses that I am incredibly proud to support and that I think you should consider supporting as well.

The first on this list is Papershop Helsinki. If you're anything like me and you love stationary, this shop is literally the stuff of dreams. This is a place that I frequently refer to as my "happy place" and I think that fits it so well. Not only is the staff wonderful, but their products are also high quality, full of colour, variety and basically just wonderful all around.






Their shop also happens to be located on one of my favourite streets in all of Helsinki - Frederikinkatu. The street is filled with beautiful architecture, colour, light and also really kickass coffee shops like Andante.

But mainly the thing that I want to bring forth about Papershop is how much joy they bring to people's every day life. These products are so much more than just a pretty notebook, it's about an all around customer experience that leaves you feeling warm, comforted and like you've just been hugged, and you have a reminder of that feeling as you go home.




Go show them some love, whether it's on social media or by purchasing something online or in person in store. x

Post a Comment