SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 30, 2020

You to Thank: Ahava


This winter I have started to take more care of my skin. And one of the big things that has meant for me has been taking care of my hands. I have SUPER dry skin, to the point that during most winters my hands crack and even bleed because of the dryness.


Here's one product that has literally saved my hands and arms: Ahava hand cream.

When I lived in Israel, this was a product that was readily available and I used very regularly. Since moving away and living in Europe, I have become exceedingly grateful for parents who live in Israel who can supply me with this stuff because it seriously works miracles.

I have also started to actually take care of my face and have been trying to figure out what my skincare routine looks like right now. Which proves difficult for someone who is a workaholic and feels like she can't find 5 spare minutes on any given day.

Anybody else struggling with super dry hands or face? What products do you swear by? x

Post a Comment