SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 02, 2020

SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESSES: KAARNA KNOTTING


As I've spoken about over on this blog a few times now, I really think we are in a critical time worldwide to be supporting small businesses. And as I want to do so more and more on a daily basis in general - this series is an effort to bring forth some of my favourite small businesses in Finland and just pour some love out on them.

Kaarna Knotting is someone I have followed on social media for a long period of time and I have admired all of her macrame work for ages, and FINALLY - I got my hands on a pair of earrings by her! And they are everything and more than I could have dreamed of.




My earring story is a bit of a long one, I've on and off loved and hated earrings and debated what styles suit me. Last year I decided I wanted to try and stretch my ears to wear gauges but they got infected multiple times, so I gave up. As I haven't worn any earrings in almost a year, I was a little bit concerned about whether they had healed or not. BUT THERE WERE STILL HOLES!

Anyway, to make a long story short - I've decided that I want to figure out my personal style a bit more and this was a perfect start to it. So THANK YOU to Kaarna Knotting for these earrings, that are beautiful, very sturdy, and also for getting them out super quickly!

Check out her work and show her some love. x

Post a Comment