SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, April 16, 2020

A note to myself 10 years from now.


I've always loved writing letters. I think that it helps me process emotions, I suppose sort of like blogging over here does as well. So I wanted to write myself a letter, for future me to look back on.

Dear Viivi,

You wrote this letter 10 years ago at a point in your life where you are really, truly, happy. You've been through hell and back the last 10 years and you have come through all of it. You have just had your first FULL year without anxiety, depression or panic attacks and your life is full of joy. You have embraced the REAL you that was hiding behind a million masks, and you are an absolute weirdo - in the best way possible.

You pictured this point in your life and you built your way up to the place you're in right now, and here is what I am hoping for you.

I hope that you are close to Jesus. He has brought you along this beautiful journey and He's the reason you are alive, and I pray that you never forget that.

I hope that motherhood no longer scares you the way the thought of it used to. I hope that you have embraced that season of life and are loving your kids to the fullest, even if they are little shits at times.

I hope that you are continuing to choose love and joy in every relationship, decision, and stage of life. I hope that you fall in love deeper with your husband every day and that seeing him as a Dad has brought a whole new level of depth to your relationship.

I hope that you are happy, like REALLY happy. That you spread that love on to your friends and family members and that you are continuing to put others ahead of yourself every day.

I hope you're still chasing your dreams in your business and that you are successful, in whatever way you want to measure that.

Be grateful for life and for all of the little things that are wonderful around you. x

Post a Comment