SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 06, 2020

It's time to renew and restore relationships.

 
"I want my love for God to be seen and measured by my love for people." - Bill Johnson

This morning I woke up and immediately I knew that I wanted to start my day off differently. Usually, it looks like making a cup of tea and watching Grey's Anatomy, or some other TV show to switch my brain off, while I scroll through the latest news happening throughout Finland or the world, before then starting working.

Today I decided that I am challenging myself this week to start my mornings in a bit of a different way. I decided that I want to start it with something productive or something that takes me forward spiritually, emotionally or mentally. So today I listened to a sermon by Bill Johnson about the season we are in.

It challenged me and I wanted to extend that challenge on to you as well.

In this season, what are you doing to show love to the people around you?

Do you have friends or family members who are really struggling? Maybe they are in quarantine, maybe they are super stressed out, or maybe they are a business owner and not sure about how they'll make income next month?

I want to challenge you to think of what little act of kindness and generosity you could do this week to make their day or week. What can you do to show them that they are valued, listened to, and taken care of?
"It's a time to renew and restore relationships."- Bill Johnson
So let's see this as an opportunity to grow and to extend our hands to others. x

Post a Comment