SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, April 10, 2020

Lumene Lähde


The other day a little package arrived at the post office for me and it included something that I've been waiting for about a week. Part of this whole "me searching for a skincare routine" journey came around at a time when I ran out of face cream as well, so I decided to try something new that I have heard such good things about.
The Lumene Lähde series is supposed to be extremely good for dry skin. And so far after using these two creams for about two weeks, I am super impressed so far. Even though I was using moisturiser on a daily basis before, I would get flaky skin on my nose every day about halfway through the day. So far these creams have resolved that issue for me.

It's even making me consider getting some other products from this series, even though I am such a skincare newbie and have no idea what they would do, haha.

What skincare products do you swear by? x

Post a Comment